Kyocera 4.5in Ceramic Fruit Knife, Wood Handle
Kyocera Classic White 4.5in Ceramic Utility / Fruit Knife with Wood Handle holds an edge without sharpening, it's very comfortable and easy to use. The ultra sharp ceramic blade cuts with precision and accuracy every time maintaining a razor-sharp edge for many years. Perfect for peeling, trimming and slicing fruits, vegetables and more.
Kyocera Ceramic knives are made of an advanced, high-tech ceramic, second in hardness only to diamond. Ceramic will never rust and its hardness translates into a rock-like-edge that will not roll like steel blades. The razor sharp ceramic blade retains its original sharpness 10 times longer than steel knives.
Kyocera Ceramic Knives are a healthy alternative for Chefs and Home Cooks.
4.5-in. Ceramic Utility Knife
- 50% harder than steel, close to diamond in hardness; won't brown fruits and vegetables.
- Features an advanced ceramic blade for the ultimate cutting experience.
- Diamond ground blade; triple riveted durable laminated pakka wood handle.
- Use for peeling, cutting, and shaping fruits and vegetables.
- Made in Japan; five year limited warranty.