Kershaw Shun Classic 7in Santoku Knife (DM0702*)
Kershaw Shun Classic 7 inch Santoku Knife is wonderful for large amounts of chopping and a very popular shape knife today.
Also available Santoku 7 inch with Granton Edge
Kershaw Shun Classic 7 inch Santoku Knife is crafted by Japan's premier blade producer for 90 years. This knife has a blade of forged VG10 super steel which is clad with 16 microthin layers of SUS410 high-carbon stainless steel on each side. The result is a 33-layered beveled beauty of Damascus-steel knife without the tendency to rust and holds a supersharp blade that minimizes friction damage to foods when cutting. Features a distinctive D-shape PakkaWood black handle with stainless steel bolsters, ergonomically shaped for optimal balance and stability that provides moisture resistance, strength and control.
Ideas Etcetera recommends washing the Kershaw Shun Classic knives by hand.
- VG-10 Stainless steel is clad with 16 layers of SUS410 high-carbon stainless steel on each side, producing a 33-layer rust-free Damascus look.
- VG-10 "Super Steel" is composed of Carbon, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Silicon and Vanadium.
- VG-10's Rockwell hardness rating of 61 ensures that it takes and holds its incredibly sharp edge longer.
- Two-sided knife.
- Ebony-black PakkaWood handles with the unique "D" Shape for stable, easy grip.
- Hand washing and drying recommended.
- Stainless steel bolsters and end caps.
- Blade: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
FREE Shipping on Orders over $80.00* within the 48 contiguous United States
Envio GRATIS en ordenes sobre los $80.00*
disponible solo dentro de Estados Unidos continental